Tuesday, December 18, 2012

2011 Dogs of The Dow Performance in 2012

With the year winding down and Bank of America up nearly 100% for the year on today's move, I thought it might be a good time to revisit how all of last year's Dogs of the Dow have done in 2012.  Thanks to Bank of America's huge gain the 10 worst performing stocks of 2011 have averaged a 10.5% return in 2012, 2.2% better than the rest of the Dow.  However, if you strip out BAC's gain the performance is less than stellar.  On average the other 9 stocks have returned only 1.3% this year.

Dogs of the Dow Performance 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

For compliance reasons, I don't post comments to the site, but I do like hearing from readers and am happy to answer any questions. Feel free to use the comment box to get in touch. Please leave an email address in your comment so that I can write back, or email me directly at Skrisiloff@avondaleam.com.