Thursday, April 26, 2012

5 Important Charts

The blog will be on brief hiatus until May 1, so until then I thought I'd post 5 of my most important data-points for readers to look at and ponder until then.  The 5 points are the monetary base, 10 year yield, high yield spreads, US population and GDP per capita.  These represent the value of the currency, the risk free rate of return, the price of risk, growth and productivity in 5 charts.  Get those 5 variables right and you're in business.





No comments:

Post a Comment

For compliance reasons, I don't post comments to the site, but I do like hearing from readers and am happy to answer any questions. Feel free to use the comment box to get in touch. Please leave an email address in your comment so that I can write back, or email me directly at Skrisiloff@avondaleam.com.